A set of woolen buttons for the sleeves of my ca. 1370 dress.
I used Isis' tutorial, click here. It's in Dutch, but the pictures speak for themselves.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
I haven't posted for a long time: I gave birth to a sweet little baby girl and all I could think of was knitting baby stuff and decorating the nursery. In the last weeks of my maternity leave, I thought that maybe I could finally finish my dress.
Things to do:
- finish the hemline at the ankles
- sew 14 buttonholes (one sleeve)
- make 28 buttons (for two sleeves)
- lose 5 post-pregnancy kilos so I can wear the dress and breath at the same time :-)