I was just going trough some old photo's today, as I came accross the ones below. The first one is from 2004, the second from 2006 and the last from 2008. In 2004 I didn't do any embroidery but my textile work was more focussed on dyeing wool. 2006 were my very first steps in embroidery, it was also the year I started this blog. 2008 was a year of progress (notice the embroidery frame, and I also made a complete new set of clothing).
I hope to work on some of the following things this year:
* make samples of different types of embroidery to show the public
* make samples of different types of finger loop braids
* make samples of tassels
* finish a couple more purses for display
* tansfer my yarns to replica thread reels
* I could go on for a couple more hours...
But, as I applied as a freelance craftswoman for Stichting Hei (Historical Educational Initiative) I want to work on the educational aspects of my 'performance'.